Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.
Moderators: caedmon, Greg
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
- Location: Great Falls Montana
Happy birthday Rangers!
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:11 pm
Enjoy the day.
- Posts: 1796
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm
- Location: North west england UK
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
- Ãªphal ki-*raznahÃª
- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
- Location: in the Angle; New England
Persona: Aerlinneth, DÃºnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
- Posts: 758
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am
A day late and a dollar short but Happy Happy Birthday!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
- Amrod Rhandir
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:40 am
Hurrah! Combined birthdays? Now we just need the two of you to do joint Bilbo/Frodo outfits.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
- Urush bithÃ® 'nKi ya-nam bawÃ¢b
- Posts: 4400
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Eriador; Central Indiana
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
- Posts: 2418
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 am
- Location: Littleton, CO
Totally missed this last week, but thanks folks! I’m still rarely logging into the forums these days, but I’m hoping to change that again soon. I appreciate the well-wishes!